Teen Depression Community
Let me ask you all something...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Let me ask you all something...

Have you ever been in love? True love? If doesn't have to mean a relationship or commitment. I'm talking about a love you express with a person. A bond so strong you cannot afford to lose it. It could be a close friend. A family menber. Or a relationship. I'm focusing on the love you express with a close person...Someone you can call your everything from the great menories and experiences you have had together. Of course nothing can go perfect. What happens when you feel that love fading? It will always be there, but there will be those little gaps in between. Sometimes a gap too big to recover. To get to the point....

What would you say is right to make yourself feel better? I myself am stuck in this curse of love. With my close friend. We love each other to the end. It causes pain to stay with her, because events happen here and there, but, I can't last a day without her. If I don't here from here I go insane. I feel like I can't go on. I have an affection stronger than I do for myself. What happens when that person is fond of another that you love? It's kind of like a love triangle. With this guy I love. Jealousy is strong in the air...we all have it. But I feel myself losing...sure they both love me, but I feel like they are growing towards each other more strongly. I have paranoia, so this is why I ramble on. To let you know about me...I constantly over think...I get worried over the littlest things. I just don't know what to do. Their happiness means more than anything to me...but I can't be in this unstable behavior, because it will effect their behaviors as well. What I'm trying to get to is....how can I deal with this pain? Everyday. I don't have a choice. I love them so much. If I lost them, I would think if suicidal thoughts...well, depending on if they're happy or not...so what can I do? Any advice? Just to stabilize myself... One day it's good with them, the next I wonder if I regret anything.. It's confusing but I'm stuck walking in circles....
Sorry for the long read...writing helps calm my senses as well. Thank you..
This sound to me that you are having unnatural feelings toward these people.  They are just friends right?  No intiment feelings toward either of the two? It really sounds to me like you are loving the two more then they feel toward you.  you need to talk to someone about this relationship.  you may need to take a step back and see if they feel the same.  It is ok to love someone but itis not ok to be obsesed.
Eh...I get feelings towards them. I know they feel more of each other than me. It just shakes me up. The history I've been through. And just things. But thank you for the advice. Haha I'm trying my best..
mishymoshymarcy I have no reason to complai... Comment
Aug 18
Just call me Little Miss Not-So-Upl...
Aug 18 by zoefletcher
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Aug 16