Teen Depression Community
Lost.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Lost.

Idk why but I always feel lost about what to do. I feel afraid to tell my mom how I feel about her medicine and sometime I just get so angry out of nowhere and I don't know why. When I look at some things or see some thing I become over whelmed with anger and pain and sadness and I don't know why. I just want some answers..
Do you have any hardships in your life that may be affecting you? That you may have kept to yourself all this time, causing anger sadness and pain to build up? Also why does your mother take medicine? Is she sick in some way?
Whatever it may be that your mum is taking, don't be afraid. If it is helping her in whatever circumstance she may be in, then give it a chance. Also try to do things that bring you pleasure. Things that take your mind off your troubles and your pain. For example, read or go for a walk. There is knitting, sports, and so many kinds of other things to focus on. It helps a little, trust me.  
Also when yo become overwhelmed with anger, have you tried screaming against a pillow. Do you have anywhere private or away from everyone else where you can do that. I feel like this most times too. I just want to scream, but i can't because i know eveyrone willl hear me. But sometimes screaming is just what you need. Or if you can't do that, find some other way to control your anger. Try tearing paper perhaps, or keep your feeling in a journal.
Don't be afraid to reply to this if you have any further concerns. I hope i have helped...
Cowboylips commented on 7 Tips to Breathe Bet...
madie731 everything is bad... Comment
mishymoshymarcy "Emotions are only a tempor... Comment