Teen Depression Community
My bad teenager life
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My bad teenager life

Hi,I am new here and my mood was really bad.(Sorry,my english is not fluent)I need advice and help.I am fifteen years old boy and I think I almost gonna destroy my teenage life.I was feel tired and feel want to take a nap every after school(In the evening) but I was set a Study Timetable for myself and only 2 weeks to prepare for my BIG exam,my last secondary school examination so I talk to myself..why feel tired? nap will waste my golden time for study/revision..but I feel very depress after that.I started my timetable with wake up at 4.20am and sleep 10pm,is it enough sleep for a teenage? And,I feel shame to say,I also have a bad habit,that is masturbate...Overdo it will cause brain damage and stressful but I just do it :( Besides,I just have fought with my young bro..because I ask him something then he answer me rudely..after that,I think I want to realise my stress and all..so blame on him but later I was scold by my mum..my mum told me that If you feel hate with your bro, back to your room..then I was feel I lost myself..lost all..not me anymore..what a foolish teenage.I can't controll myself very well to masturbate..I can't overcome my fatigue or no divide the time wisely maybe..I wish I can strike full of grade A for my big exam by study in this 2 weeks and I wish I can be a good runner in my school sports and become excellent teacher to come back my old school and teach the new generation of students..but I lost myself,fall into darkness,I need someone's advice or any support or helps..please :'(

sorry if I was too gossip
Blank
Sorry I pressed send xD

Email me at - anna.***@**** and we can talk. I'm a very good listener and I'm great with advice (:

Good luck with exams -Anna
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You know, I don't know you and you don't know me, but if you want someone to talk to you can message me. I understand what you mean when you say you're always tired and can make yourself focus or control what you do.
Blank
Hi. I understand your frustration. I am feeling almost exactly the same way. Except for that little personal thing. I think that is a normal feeling but maybe you should see a pro about it because its not healthy.
I also suffer from irregular sleeping patterns and I think that you should try altering your study schedule. Try having a 25 minute nap before your study Sesh and one after. Don't sleep too long because you might wake up more tired. I'm always here if you want to talk so email me at anna
Blank
Sorry I pressed send xD

Email me at - anna.***@**** and we can talk. I'm a very good listener and I'm great with advice (:

Good luck with exams -Anna
Blank
3889415_tn?1348485423
Thanks for the goodness.Now I feel more better than before..well,I determined to change again my study timetable and I will consider to take a mini or power nap before start my revision.

Again,is wake up at 4.20am weird? or study in late night ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on I gotta face my fears...
1 hr ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy "But if i keep going on, it... Comment
9 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on I gotta face my fears...
11 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank