Teen Depression Community
Never-Ending Tiredness/Depression
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Never-Ending Tiredness/Depression

Im 14 and female and recently over the last month ive been stuck in never ending tiredness. Even if ive gotten a good 10-12 hour sleep, i still feel like someone who hasnt slept for 2 days. Ive heard it may be a symptom of depression and that may be the case.

As ive said in a early post; im having troubles with a close friend who ive moved away from and hes quite depressed and has almost commited suicide, which does affect me abit but im not sure its the reason i self-harm (another reason that i may be depressed), i dont enjoy anything anymore and i get big mood swings where ill be happy for a day or week then suddenly feel the need to cut and cry non stop. Im not good at anything and my future looks hopeless. I cant think properly and i forget very easily and im constantly trying to help everyone around me, enough that when i cant help them i will cut myself from guilt, although that is not the only reason i cut.

I hate myself and i realy need someones help. Do you think i have depression/disorder? I appreciate any advice i get. Thanks.
See a doctor, tiredness, loss of energy and cutting are are symptoms of SERIOUS DEPRESSION, if not treated this may grow worse until you are suicidal, be strong, and see a doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
5575813_tn?1410897836
Blank
Hollus commented on photo
2 hrs ago
5805034_tn?1403868893
Blank
madie731 i lost a good friend :( Comment
Dec 23