Teen Depression Community
Nid help to choose ssri

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Nid help to choose ssri

Befr saying my prblm let me tel vt kind f situationz my life s goin thru. M nt frm city n m vry narrow minded. Bt lover whom i choosed s frm city. I dnt want to mention his name n place bt i dnt trust d grlz whom he s talking to n if i say dis to him he s thinking dt m suspecting him. I deeply got saddened by al f dese prblmz. M evn struggling frm depression. Bt m nt getting chnc to go to psychiatrist. Cant say parents vt situation m goin thru. I reli nid to use sum anti-depressant to cme out f dis. I nid help to choose medicine in ssri. If nyone knowz vich medicine s suitable fr my depression please help me in choosing it. I evn attemptd fr suicide n had failures. I cnt leave him cnt evn stay sad lyk dis. Please help me in picking one frm ssri's if ny doctors r avaliable. I have al d symptoms f depression. Suicidal thoughts restlessness etc...... I reli nid sum anti-depressant fr me
Hey Priya ! After reading  you post I can understand you situation very well. But I strongly suggest you not to take any kind of medicine without the advice of any psychiatrist or doctor. It may be very harmful......so don't think about that. If you really think you have depression....any need medicine than you must go to any known psychiatrist.
Second.  There is not need to do suicide dear.....

As you have said in your post that you are not from city and your boyfriend is from city....so obviously he have many friends who are girls....and you do not like this. Right. ??  I think this kind of narrow mindedness can harm your relationship. [you accepted yourself that you are narrow minded. ]

May be you are jealous ...because you love him but this kind of jealousy would be harmful for yourself and your relationship. You should understand that in cities boys and girls are more open and talk freely so you should not suspect your boyfriend. You must have trust on you love..........

All your depression problem and restlessness  is because of your attitude  about the situation.....Change your thinking dear.....and you will see that you feel more light,relax and happy. I hope you can do this,ok.
best of luck.

Don't suspect him, maybe he is cheating but don't assume he is until you have a reason to suspect. If it gets obvious that he is then talk to him. If he's not cheating great. If he is... then break up and move on. Suicide is never the answer. Remember to Smile!!!! :) You are loved by many and there are always other fish in the sea!!!! Much Love!
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy Another 2 things failed... ... Comment
Jul 30
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms