Teen Depression Community
Not afraid of death?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Not afraid of death?

Some people think the worst thing in life, is to die. I think the worst thing about death is that you have to live to get there. Idk I'm not really suicidal and I don't really have any specific reason to die. I'm not particularly happy in life but idk I don't think I'm suicidal. All my life I've been waiting to die, eery car trip I take I always kinda hope we'll crash and then it'll finally end or something. I was talking to my boyfriend about how I felt about life and death and we talked about my dreams which pretty much all revolve around me dieing, and those are always my favourite dreams. I remember a dream I had once where I got suffocated by a pillow, and that moment where I got auffocted idk it made me really happy, like happier than pretty much anything really. But in my dreams they always either lead up to me dieing, or I die then the rest of my dream revolves around what happens after. I guess it's like once I die I still have 3 lives or something? Idk but I like those dreams. I have 'nightmares' where everyone else gets to die, but nomatter what I do I can't die and idk I really hate those dreams :/

Like doesn't seem fulfilling, my boyfriend is the best thing in my life and the only reason I think that I've stayed. I guess I'm just worried I'll hurt him if I leave. And idk it's pretty stupid but I'm worried I'll get in trouble from my mum if I go.

Idk I'm not worried about death, I'm not scared, I'm waiting. I've thought about my life and my future and I've always had this idea that I don't want to live past 40, idk it's like what's the point?

Idk I'm not worried I'm suicidal or something cause yeah obviously i really couldn't care if I was. But idk I'm just writting this I spose to see what other people think? Sometimes I've wished I could feel how others do and see the 'point' or 'reason' to life. my boyfriend says I'm the reason he wants to live, I've tried but I just can't feel that emotion though :/ I love him more than anything and he means the world to me, but idk I just always seem to be waiting for death and hoping it will come soon.

So yeah any thoughts anyone has on maybe why I feel this way would be very much appreciated. Thanks
yes you are suicidal.  i was like this a little under a year ago.  even though you wouldn't actually attempt suicide, you are still suicidal if you think about it that often.  
i think you're really depressed.  chin up.  things will get better i promise you.  you just have to hang in there and live life freely without regrets.
you're at a low point in your life right now but once you get better you will have many things to live for.
Nighthawk61 commented on I have so much potent...
awesomesauce33 commented on Body Builders, Kidney...
mishymoshymarcy At the end of the day, tell... Comment