Teen Depression Community
Panic attack...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Panic attack...

A couple of days ago at school i had a panic attack. I'm just so stressed at the moment , a girl at school is starting rumors about me being a prostitute ( I'm 14!!), I'm under so much pressure because the state soccer finals are coming up and the whole team expects me to win for them, my reports coming soon and my mum, dad and couch expect straight A's, my sister hates me and constantly tries to find ways to make me angry or feel bad about myself and i got humiliated 3 days ago in front of the whole school  during a drama presentation when a guy in my class ripped off my dress with a pocket knife. All this in one week and the thing is I've been diagnosed with OCD i want, no NEED everything to be perfect and in place or i start to freak and go and scrub the bathroom floor until my back aches , neck hurts and in extreme cases be dragged away or i color code my books and  fold all the clothes in the laundry. I know i don't have it as bad as others but sometimes i wish i could just crawl into a ball and disappear
Hi,
I understand your concerns and stressors at school and home. While OCD can indeed make daily life very difficult and stressful especially for teens,  this can be managed with cognitive behavior therapies and medications. I recommend that you talk to your parents about this, consult your doctor for management and remember that you are in charge, not OCD.  Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
3060903_tn?1390303996
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...
41 mins ago
3060903_tn?1390303996
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on Just wasting my time,...
1 hr ago
5575813_tn?1390256395
Blank
Hollus commented on Just wasting my time,...
11 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
arlandonbloom
CO
539549_tn?1315985262
Blank