Parents..
Well, Lets start of first.. My parents are trying to make me stop hanging out with my brothers ex girlfriend.. she's 30 Years old.. Im 14.. She's so nice to me.. she does EVERYTHING for me. And they think its wrong. they want me to stop hanging out with her or have ANy contact with her. It ***** because she was like a sister to me she always made me happy. She knew what i was always going threw. They also wont let me hang out with a guy Thats ONLY a friend to me and to him.. We both agreed on being friends and my parents want me to stop talking to him too, But since they made these rules Ive been Depressed EVERYDAYY! And i cant get out of it. I just want to cry. Ive been threw so much this past Two years.. Icve lost contact with my brother and sister. They both used me.. And made me depressed. My sister moved on us because she said she hated us but now my brother is doing the same thing to me. I cant handle anymore.. What should i do???
you should jus wait im kinda of going though something like you but in my case ive been through worser thing ive been called all types of name and told that no ones like me but i had freinds who was jus tha same like your mom thought that that ladies was but u got to understand that your parents are telling you wat is best for you beecause at the end of the day ur parents are tellin you something real i had to learn that form the hard way because i would run away and i would tell ma mother i hate you and i dont want to live here no more and i felt wrog because of that but at the end of all that i said thank you to her the reason why i said that you to her is because she showed me how to be a good parent in the future she  is guiding me to be the person best person i the world something better than she ever could be she treats me with no respect next time ur parents get in your face jus say thank you and walk away and if they ask you why u sayin thank you jus ignore them cause its going to make them think why u arent cryin or yellin bac to them then one day they would realized why u said thank you for its not going to happen over nite its going to take time jus be good to urself and be good to the possitive people around you and some day u will end up out of their life and may want to come and visit nottin more but be have a have a nice life
thanks you. But i dotn feel like its right for me.. she made me really happy. she understood how i felt.. And then i just lost someone important to me. He made me feel like me agen. Yeah he was an older guy. but age never mattered to me... I felt like i was being used by him.. He's the only guy i liked. But it also seems like my parents are doing it just bc they dont understand me. I cry so much not knowing what to do.. And its hard.... I just want my old life back not the new one.
anybody can join my chat.. I need every advice i can get!