Teen Depression Community
Parents

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Parents

Today has been absolutely horrible. You have no idea how it feels to be called the worst daughter ever or a disappointment to the family by your own parents. I try my hardest to give them everything I can. I get top grades in school, I do housework, I'm not cheeky to them? At the minute I feel like I stood alone, with all my family forming a circle againsed me. I don't like my best friend anymore, and my other two best friends think I don't like them. Does anyone know like what the strongest pills are or whatever? Any that I can buy, I'm only 12 though.How many para's does it take to overdose? If no ones going to tell me I'll just find another way. I don't want any help, I don't need any help. Thank you xxx
If you dont need help why did you home to Med...help
I'm sorry.  But girl, you have to like open your eyes and head and come back to reality a little bit.  Your asking how to kill yourself on a site called Medhelp?
That is obviously a cry for attention, not a genuine question.
There are no "strongest pills" that you speak of.  Are you talking about a benzodiasapine or an anti-depressant? Because that only a psychiatrist could evaluate what is best suited for you.
Im very sorry your parents say your a bad daughter.  But why dont you just prove them wrong instead of crumbling beneath them.  That is a way more powerful statement than just giving up your mere...12...years of life on this planet.  Now I know that this issue probably seems like the whole world to you but GROW UP.
If you get "top grades", your not cheeky whatever that means, and you do housework then your probably not really a horrible daughter and thats your parents being frustrated and telling you that in a poor way.  They are human, and humans do f*ck up, even those who your supposed to count on.
Lets cut the drama, and when your ready to start acting above your raging hormones, post again and maybe some of us can be of more help rather than you asking a ton of questions how to kill yourself and then saying NO you dont need help.
Like anyone is going to advise you on how your going to kill yourself. Again, kill the drama, open your eyes a little, be a little more accepting, and when you have a real issue you want to bring to the table (which seems like you have some genuine issues we could HELP you with here) and your ready to confront it and not act like were 3 then post.
mishymoshymarcy You're not struggling anymo... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status