Teen Depression Community
Please. Someone help me.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Please. Someone help me.

Alot has happened since I been on last. I was supposed to get better. But from march 7th it all went down hill. The cuttings got worst and my suicidal thoughts are back. I'm depressed. Help me please.
what happened march 7th that caused you to go downhill?Lily
hello, we're here to help, talk to us...what has caused you such upset?
Please talk to us, don't hurt yourself...
Hugs
I don't exactly like to talk about it...nothings going to stop me from hurting my self.
I don't know exactly your situation, or your whole story, so I can't say I relate to you, but I know how it feels to cut, and the release it brings. I cut myself two years ago during a hard time of my life, and I was in the darkest place. The world was closing in on me, I felt trapped. Hurting myself was the way out. I told my friend, and she supported me to stop and I did, but recently I started again. It feels good. I know. But I know its bad. If you ever want to talk...I will answer. I want to help you.
If you talk about it, it can be easier 4 you. You won`t be alone in this anymore.  It can be twisted, but never mind. We all have some problems. And they are not necessarily usual.

I do understand self-destruction. Not as cutting, though. And this term "wrong" is irrelevant to me. I make difference between things we have a right to do and don`t have a right to do. Every person has a right to do whatever she wants to do as long as s/he hurts just her/himself directly. It`s the most important rule 4 me.  

Suicidal thoughts can be really intensive, I know. But if you kill yourself, that will define you as selfish person. But if you are dead, you don`t care.
But, if your life is miserable, are you ready to ruin your family and friends indirectly just because you want to escape? I`m not saying you don`t have a right to kill yourself. You do. But when I`m on the bottom, I imagine my family and the pain my suicide would cause. My father even told me once he`ll kill himself if I kill myself...
revfrankvictor commented on STOP BEING STUPID.
45 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy I was doing so well.... wha... Comment
46 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy commented on evewisewoman's status
48 mins ago