Please help
This depression thing has gone on with me too long and i need some help. I move every year and lose friends every year so the last few years i have given up on friends and life ive just been kinda going with the flow. I have depression almost all the time now and my grades at school arent so hot. My only dream in life was to be an Army mp (military police) but im not sure anymore i think im only doing it cause i suck at every thing else and any1 can get in the Army now adays. My depession is getting so bad my mom is even calling me emo and telling me to get a life.... That hurts : (
It must be hard moving all the time. Thats prabubly why you get depressed. You dont like moving around and you just want to stay in one place. I understand why you given up on friends. I think you should of kept your friends you can always communicate by writting letters and phone calls. I moved twice and not from city to city or state to state but out of the country. I had moved to  mexico and them moved back where I had moved from. I have my best friend and while I was in Mexico I would write letters and send
e-mails. Now my friends at Mexico I send them e-mails. You need someone to talk to and it seems that your mom isn't helping. Have you told her how you feel? Your mom needs to know that this is how you feel and that your seriose. If she dosent seem to understand there should be some you trust. Talk to them and let them know how you feel.
Moving around, losing your friends, constantly starting a new school is not only  stressful, discouraging and I belive is the cause of your depression and I'm very sorry that you are going through this. You are not alone, there are so many people going through the same situation that you are going through. Never give up on yourself. There is this wonderful person with a strong will to suceed and be anything and anyone he wants to be. Don't give up on your dreams and let tomorrow bring you new hope that it will get better if you give yourself a chance to be someone. Whatever you do, be real good at it and prove to yourself that you can do anything and your not going to let anyone stop you from acomplishing your dream of joining the Army one day and be a Military Police...what a great career, but, you have to do well in school, so start a plan that's going to accomplish your goals. Surround yourself with good people in school, a healthy home environment ...try to talk to your mom and tell her that you need her support everytime you have to start over and how difficult it is for you to always feel unstable with constant moving. I'm sure they are having difficulty too. Your going to be ok, but you have to believe in yourself and what you can do, if you only give yourself a chance....hang in there, your going to be ok.
Hi. I have had the same childhood growing up without a father and moving around 5 stepdads and prescription addiction in my family it hurts and only adds to my anxiety and depression that i had. I could go on and on about how bad ive had it, but I wont, because it wont help. So many kids out there are going through this right now, be thankful you don't live in africa. try to seek more of the positives then negatives. Also i had such bad anxiety and depression from my gang related drug past that i couldnt sleep at night everynight i would just lay there for like hours and hours. be wise, seek god and try to get a relationship with the almighty creator. this helped me more then i could ever put in words and im doing much better now. seek wisdom and positive things life will be so much better i promise.