Teen Depression Community
Random behavior 14 yr old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Random behavior 14 yr old

Nof sure it's depression, but then again I'm not sure if it's borderline or bipolar or schizophrenia so I'm putting it here since I'm a teen. Anyways, I've just been doing some really weird things that my family will sometimes just stare at me for. It started about 3 years ago but got more intense this year. I'm just gonna list them. I am EXTREMELY embarrassed to eat in front of anybody besides family and one very close friend. I'll zone out frequently. 3 times in a class period. I still get good grades it's like im on auto pilot. Sometimes I'll just get in a dream state and I won't finish my sentences and talk with my hands and smile a lot (doubt this is MPD). I feel very uncomfortable rolling up my sleeves and when I see others do it I pull them down to "protect" them. If my pantry light is on (auto light switch) I must be on a rug or carpet when it turns off, not on a hard floor. When I get scared I stop moving and close my eyes and wrap my hair around my face and just whisper please over and over again. I hate looking in mirrors, I'm afraid I will turn around and see something I didn't see in the mirror. I'll say random words just because I like the sound of it. I may or may not repeat them. I'll think of a question, ask someone, then answer it in the third person and say thank you to myself. Ill be friends with someone and the next day everything they do will annoy me, and another day I will be there best friend. Just a few, but you see what I mean <.< what is the cause of this sorcery!? (female if this helpsss)
Hi again,
How are you? Depression is very common and usually presents with a strong mood involving sadness, discouragement, despair, or hopelessness that lasts for a time. It usually drains the energy, motivation, and concentration of a person. What you mentioned may be due to random symptoms or  associated with  hormone changes during this time. I encourage you to talk to your parents about this also, Keeping a journal may also help. Take care and let me know how it goes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1407807985
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Positive. Work Hard. Positi... Comment
Aug 26
5194006_tn?1380823487
Blank
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25
Blank
ruthie777 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Aug 24
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank