Teen Depression Community
Sad,confused and lost teen...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Sad,confused and lost teen...

I'm 13 year old girl I've been really upset the last few days, from about last summer I've started to notice women and how beautiful they can be, I don't fall in love with every single woman but with Kate Winslet,Katie Mcgrath, my PE teacher,my old maths teacher, and other odd women. I had these sort of odd feelings for them but they have gone now and they only lasted 2 weeks each , I felt sort of this lump in the back of my throat and I felt really sad ( I don't know why..) But a few days ago I went to a funeral which I knew an actress was going to which is my dad's cousin, and I was really excited because I wanted to ask her about meeting famous people and I was proud to have a famous person in my family , but the problem is that she didn't go because she was filming her new movie. I was really dissapointed but after a while I developped feelings for her mum who also came to the funeral, I loved her long curly brown hair, how she talked, how she smoked, how funny she was and what a down to earth person she was. I didn't feel to bad until I had to come back home and say goodbye to her... Since then I can't stop thinking about her , I cry every night and look at her photos on facebook . So at the moment I'm very lost and confused about who I am because I did have an enormous crush on my climbing teacher who was a man so I don't know if I'm lesbian or heterosexual.. ( by the way I DON'T WANT TO BE LESBIAN AT ALL !!) so please someone help me because I'm at breaking point...
This is my own experience.  You are 13 you are going through a lot of hormonal changes.  I honestly tell you if you are a lesbian or not.  When I was your age I like girls too there is just something that is beautiful about a womans body.  Mens bodies are to me are just not attractive.  When I look at a man I look at there face and ***.but that is it.  Now a womens body is beautiful every part of it.  I did a long time ago sorta had a relationship with a female.  It was ok however I am totally straight I would much rather have a man then a woman.  I just think that as a teenager you are going through a point in time that you dont know what you want I am telling you by the time your about 20yrs old you will know what you want till then you can look be dont touch!
Fleeting crushes are depressing common during puberty.  Try not to let them worry you too much, or majorly interfere with your life.  As long as you don't act on them, there's no harm to thinking about them or having them.  No one gets a crush on everyone, whether they be straight, gay, bi, or are potentially attracted to all types.

Lesbian and heterosexual are not the only categories.  You're probably bisexual, but there's a small possibility you'll outgrow it in a few years.  There's nothing wrong with it.  Don't listen to people who tell you it's wrong or that bisexual people don't exist.  You love who you love, and that's your business, not the peanut gallery's.  Why are you so scared of being a lesbian?
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy "Time you enjoy wasting, is... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on ash009's status