Teen Depression Community
Sad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Sad

Often I find myself feeling down and depressed, im sixteen and constantly bullied I try to keep my spirits up but I just can't...
Hello. I imagine or have experienced some bullying in primary school, but its now over and in the past. Although that bullying has affected me in my present with my self esteem and all.
But i would suggest you tell someone right away. Or else it will only get worse. Talk to a teacher or a counsellor to help a little, then it will works its way from there. I know it is hard keep your spirits up when people are constantly making fun of you, but once you get help, you will get there.
I wish you luck.
Message me if you like, i am always here. :)
Bullying is awful, I know. Find friends anywhere you can (any age, as long as you know they are a positive influence on you) and create a support system. Oh, and let me guess: the bullies are populars that don't know sh**. Report them. It's hard, it *****, but it is soooo worth it. I don't know what kind of bullies they are, but they can get suspended, even expelled for certain things, especially if it is cyberbullying. It sounds harsh, but it is a wake-up call they need. Also, think for yourself. A bully is only as successful as you let them be. Don't believe a word they say. If it is serious, consider taking correspondence classes at home or transferring.
defygravity21756 commented on 7 Tips to Breathe Bet...
Sep 24
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
Sep 21
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20