Teen Depression Community
Should I take birth control to get bigger boobs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I'm turning 17 in two weeks, and my breast are like a 34B/36B , and there's a guy that I like who is really a great guy, but confuses me because we've been talking for six weeks, and he's never told me whether, or not he likes me. He's a shy, quiet, and awkward guy. He was in love with a close friend who rejected him, and didn't treat him so good, and I he told me that he likes me a lot, but he told me that a tiny part of him still loves her. People keep telling me that she has really big boobs like a double D, and then it annoys me sometimes, so i'm thinking of taking birth control to clear up my acne, which are just somewhat on my cheeks, and grow bigger boobs, What's your advice?
Darling, if he likes you then it is for you. It is obvious that he felt a connection with her that went deeper than her breasts. Give him time, be there for him, and show him that you care. Dont let her appearance bother you, because a good guy will look for a girls mind before her bra size. Let him heal.
Secondly, birth control will not cause breast growth. It will just regulate (or throw off) your periods, depending on the person. To clear up acne just get some good skin cleansers and take good care of it.
I hope that this helps, I have often felt unsatisfied with my breasts. A mere 36 C, and my younger sister is already a 38DD. Embrace and love yourself, and then you will find someone who does the same. C:
Definitely don't go onto birth control to get bigger boobs.  Along with those bigger boobs usually comes at least slight weight gain if you're going to be affected that way.  Sometimes it can also cause the reverse side effect: smaller boobs.  You just need to learn how to be happy with what you have.  Who cares if his ex has bigger breasts anyway?  That's probably not why a part of him still loves her.

It sounds like he's not ready for a relationship if he's still hung up on her (Besides that, even if you did become the rebound girl, you wouldn't get a good relationship from it because of that).  Maybe this talking and hanging out to him is just that: talking and hanging out.  It's different if he's termed it as a date or told someone he's dating you, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.
fessie1080 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
mishymoshymarcy I need motivation. Feeling ... Comment
knew it wouldnt last that long...
Dec 18 by mishymoshymarcy