Should i take birth control to get bigger breast?
I'm turning 17 in two weeks, and my breast are like a 34B/36B , and there's a guy that I like who is really a great guy, but confuses me because we've been talking for six weeks, and he's never told me whether, or not he likes me. He's a shy, quiet, and awkward guy. Me and him talk everyday. He was in love with a close friend who rejected him, and didn't treat him so good, and I he told me that he likes me a lot, but he told me that a tiny part of him still loves her. People keep telling me that she has really big boobs like a double D, and then it annoys me sometimes, so i'm thinking of taking birth control to clear up my acne, which are just somewhat on my cheeks, and grow bigger boobs, What's your advice?
Don't do they they will grow don't be jealous of the othe girl it's not worth it
well hun for me and some guys don't care about the boob size they just care about if they like the girl that how I am