So i want to die...
I'm 16 always been depressed. Getting some help at school and i guess from two friends. One of my friends can't help cuz she just wont or shes just sad herself. My other friend is suicidal... so ya. Ok so i like don't really like very many things anymore. Im only interested in like a couple of things. Like i like writing screen plays and playing guitar. But besides that I would rather die. My friends are dicks and i just feel lonley whenever im with them. When I spoke to the counsellor yesterday I was like yay i feel pretty good. But like an hour later and i was like im going to end it tonight. Of course I don't really want to die I just want this to all be over. But im pretty sure its never going to get better. Ive always dealt withthis ****. And now it just really hurts. I have a way that I want to kill myself, but im not sure it will work. like i pretty much take suicide as a one time thing. If your going to do it do it right. so like Im just not sure if it will work. I just really want this all to be over but I know that Ill be hurting people. Like a lot of family and a couple friends (i dont have many). I guess I dont want to die, like if i could i would want to enjoy life. But I just don't , i never truthfully have.
i think you need to see a theropist and get put on some meds for this and so does your friends if they are suicidal..
I agree!
thanks (:
really... and i don't want medss.
you might just need to speak with a thearopist about this but you and ur friends really need to seek help
When you are at the lowest, it doesn't help to hear that you need meds or a therapist, or you need to get out or exercise, blah, blah. You need to hear that you will have good days and you will learn how to have more good days than bad. You need to stop the bad loop playing in your head (I'm worthless, nothing will ever change, I'm stupid no one likes me). Every time, replace these thoughts with positive affirmations. This builds new pathways in your brain that you will automatically switch to the more you do it. Don't discount meds or therapy. I can't tell you things will get better (who can?) but life is worth living. You're only here for a very short time (seems like forever) but you'll be dead before you know it, so why rush it? Life can be amazing, find your small happiness every day. I know you can do it because I've been doing it for 40 years. Hugs, you got this!