Teen Depression Community
Social Phobia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Social Phobia?

From last 5 years i am having difficulty in making social relations. I stays at my home, just go out when having some work otherwise always in home. I have no friends or i can't talk to them. I have an excellent academic record and it's not like that i can't talk i have all the things in my mind but cannot express it. I was perfectly alright, i had freinds and great social life, i was an active sports man upto 13 years but after that certainly every thing changs after an incident. i have nothing to talk. I get very irritate when some say to me that i don't talk. Please someone help me out as there is a long life ahead of me if it is, i am only 23 years old.
I think it's stress cause I'm the same way and I've been told it was stress but I would see someone at the family intervention specialist
I'm a 14 year old girl and I used to have the same problem I was talking to almost everyone in the school then just suddenly had no friends after being bullied cuz they didn't wanna get bullied to for hanging out with me. Wht I did was found a group that was going through the same thing and started talking to them. It will be ok and if all else fails there is Facebook!!!
It sounds like social anxiety. You should conceder talking to a therapist or a psychologist.
Good luck, I hope things get better for you.  
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
Sep 27
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 25
Sep 19
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms