Teen Depression Community
What is the easiest way to end your life?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Honestly I'm tired of this. I think of suicide 24|7. I get criticized about and on anything/everything I do. Nobody cares. If they did I'm sure they'd have noticed I'm depressed and have been for two years >.> I cut, it used to be small pins, protractors even, now it's kitchen knives when nobody is at home. I just want to jump off a cliff or buy a gun and shoot myself in the head some days. My grades are dropping, and my dad does stupid things thinking they'll help. He just doesn't get it. I don't care anymore. Nothing is worth it. I've tried so many websites to get over this, I've been to a councilor before and honestly I hated it. It makes me feel weak and stupid. I just hate everything right now. And I still have to put on a smile and laugh for everyone else's sake. It hurts every time.
Tags: depressed, suicide, easy, kill, die, hurts, vanish, cut
well....there are many easy ways to end your life....you could do that and hurt those around you or you can just put up with it for the sake of those around you....be selfish and die or live so they wont  hurt like you hurt....i know its cold ive been there im still there but im preg and i got a baby to live for a very large part of me wants to die but its not my place to decide anymore i got a bf who loves his child and its not fair for me to take it from him i got a baby in my belly who is alive i cant just decide for my baby...and i cant let my baby be raised with out his momma...even though i dont want to live and i think i would be doing the baby a favor of not being born into this painful world and the daddy a favor of no longer having to worry about me and so he can move on and find the one for him and go to the military without me holding him back and a baby so young...but he chose me and our child is it wrong for me to take that away?...do you have a bf or siblings do you think your dad dose not love you?...he will fill like he has failed in life he has failed at raising you and he did not do enough he could have done more....he will then be depressed and feel like it is his fault....or do you not care?...i believe you care cause your still here are you not?...yuo can talk to me if youd like...i will listen im here....my mom is a hooker in and out of prison due to meth my dad loved to drink and abusive i was raped by him and my moms bf i am the oldest of 4 and we came to fostercare when in 04 i was 10 my brother got adopted and my other brother and sister are still in fostercare i aged out at 18 we all got split into diffrent homes and never saw eachother or our parents are family members did not want us i moved from home to homes/shlter/group home until i turned 16 almost 17 and went to jobcorps and stayed there till i was 18. i am schyzo and have tried to kill myself several times ive been institusanalized and cut myself and burn myself i was anorexic and belimic dhs did not care my foster parents did not care...i oded a few times i had no reason to live noone wanted me i was never adopted i wanted to be...my siblings where taken away from me i had no friends or family who cared...i was a number to the state and a paycheck to my foster parents...but i lived not cause i wanted to or even cared to but cause others cared doctors tried to help no they could not see my true pain they could not feel my pain they could never understand the reason for the things that keep me up at night and they never will nor could i put it into words that they could understand it was not there pitty i wanted i just wanted them to feel what i feel and see what i see...but they cant no one can...so i write poetry and post them online i draw and paint i write in my journal and that is where my emotions go where my pain goes i no longer talk to ppl about it i no longer try i live just for the sake of others not for myself.....your not weak and your not stupid your not ugly your not pathetic, you are strong and smart and pretty you are a good person the pain will not leave you everyone says pain fades with time but if that is the case i do not know how long that will take ive been waiting for many many years it still hurts just as strong as it did so long ago i just get use to the pain and i deal with the pain and accept my pain and live to prove im strong and can do it...  
Well, Think of it this way. You shouldn't take criticism deeply. There are people abused, criticized, and going threw things more worse than that. They think of suicide too, but critisicm...that's not something to die for. Tell a parent what people say, tell a teacher, get private school, ignore others, ask teachers for private lessons. Don't take words to the heart to much, unless they are to help you in the future.
Please don't. I know the feeling of wanting to die and thinking no one will care, but trust me, it will destroy some people. They will really miss you and there are in fact, even if you don't believe it, people who love you and care for you. Life is a beautiful thing. It's a gift. You were given your life for a reason. Trust me, the feeling of getting over your issues and becoming happy is one of the best feeling you will ever experience. I struggled for a while with the same thing you did and it is hard to stop. But it is worth it. You are a beautiful person inside and out and don't let anyone tell you differently. Life was created for us to live and love. Please, please, don't. I hope you will please change your mind and hang on. The strongest metals go through the hottest fires. Please don't kill yourself. You have so much to live for.
God bless and stay strong.
dont do it please, I will cry over and over again it is not the solution! My brother wants to do it too and I cry so often please no!!!
Please my friend, dont do it. We are all here for you, maybe not face-to-face, but we are here. Talk to us and we will help. I want to do it most times to, although to be completely honest it may be for no reason. I had lost the point of life. I mean the feeling is still there, but when the few moments of happiness sneak in, which if you give it time, they will. Then you think to yourself, how could i have even thought of that. As previous comments have said, life is a gift. Have you ever heard of the saying "Everything will be OK in the end. And if its not ok, then it's not the end." Yes it may be hard, there are many of us here who have felt the same way or still feel the same way. But trust me, why dont you try seeing another counsellor. Talk to someone, anyone. If it be even a teacher or most importantly your parents. Your family love you so much, and do you know how much grief you would cause them if they lost you. Please stay strong, when it is over you will be grateful that you never gave up. Also as they have said, please don't cut, it doesn't solve anything. Have you tried other ways instead of destroying your skin, e.g held an ice cube to it when you feel the urge to cut. Or perhaps drew on your arm instead of cutting. And if it's not that easy, what about use a rubber band. I harmed myself once, and regret it more then ever. But whenever i feel terrible i put a rubber band around my wrist, pull back a little then let go. I am sorry if it sound bad to suggest snother way to hurt yourself, but its somehting my counsellor suggested instead of cutting, and it works alright. I know it is hard, and there are so many times where i have been carrying a knife and thought of cutting my leg or just making a slight cut on my wrist, but you and your skin are precious, please don't damage it anymore. One scar takes long enough to heal as it is. Stay strong my friend. Please, please just don;t give up. A big hug to you.
It's not the answer hun. I've been depressed since I was 7 years old, I started thinking of suicide at 10. Finally at age 12 I told my parents and they didn't believe me. They said I was just going through stuff at school and that it would change when I got into high school. Age 14, started cutting. Been addicted since then and I'm 18 now. After I overdosed on pills, then they figured I was serious. Sometimes parents don't get you help right away because they don't know how or, like my parents, they don't understand depression. Or they don't want to believe it. Asking for help does not make you weak, everybody needs help with something at some point in their lives. And depression is an illness, and just like any other illness, it needs medical attention. Make it clear to your family that you are severely depressed. I know life doesn't seem worth living, I feel that way too. But believe it or not there is more to life than depression. Be open minded and make a list of reasons to live. From the big things in life to the tiniest things, like going to the beach or having movie nights. Anything that you once enjoyed. I did this after I was hospitalized for overdosing and just add a few things to the list each day. It sounds dumb but it works. Best of luck to you, if you need someone to talk to anytime, message me.
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19