Teen Depression Community
What's going on with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

What's going on with me?

So im 16 year old male and ever since about a year ago i have "lost track of life". So it feels like i dont really know myself anymore and im not sure about my wants etc. I actually dont know how to communicate with people anymore (Nevermind the opposite sex). i try my best to avoid girls actually because it all ends badly! When i was 14 it seemed like i had everything, i was confident as guy about my choices and preferences. stood my ground and was on top of the world ... now, just absolutely nothing! i tend to drastically change from being happy to sad (like being bipolar but i do not suffer from that condition) .. is it just a phase or what? It really *****
I think it's just a phase in your life that you'll be able to grow out of. Relax and know that you feeling "out of it" or mixed up will pass as you continue to mature. :)
I think it may be a phase.  If it lasts much longer though, like maybe 3 more months (just throwing a number out there) ask your parents to take you to the doctor for a referral for a therapist.  Maybe all you need is to talk to someone to figure out how to cope and deal with your thought, feelings, and relationship issues.  And, if they feel you may need more they can refer you to a psychiatrist for possable medication.  Please let me know how you are and if you have any questions.
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19