Teen Depression Community
What's wrong with me ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

What's wrong with me ?

Hi.... this might be a very long story..
I always fight with people and I act very defensive !
my parents keep saying that I used to fight with me for the silliest reason
...I know their right...I am oversensitive and I kind of imagine peple attackong me with their questions
I've caused a lot of trouble for a very long time every now and then I fight with my parents espicially my mom
I feel that there is sth wrong with me .... I disrepect my parents   a loot...since i was a kidd.....
and HONESTLY I HATE myself... i look so sweet to people,teachers,and friends but sadly I have always been the moat violent and argumentative person in my family... Ive hurt my mom a loot
I hate my personality ...I hate being spontaneous bcz when you are honest you get into a lot of trouble :S
I HATE BEING ME I FEEL boyish ... disrespectful ...and bizzarrre even when i look perfect from the outside... I sometomes hate someone bcz i just feel that they're not ..i dnt know... good ?  I constanyly fight with my mom and talkalooooot ....this is bcz my mom used to have cancer but she she recovered 3 yrs ago and know ahes ok but i started talkong to her all the time ahen we discivered that she had cancer when i was 13 ...so know 3 yrs later i continus to talk that way...it bacame a HABIT...sometimes we fight a loot so suddenly i start shouting and crying and i say vsry men things to her and my awful sister comments on everything ...when ae fight i say mean things to her so my mom replies by saying Im not normal.and that i need therapy she alsonsays that ill end up a s a lonely woman with none bexause she says if ppl knew the real me theywill  hate meand she only accepts me and forgives me bcz im gedaughter...replies
and btw i qant add sth...i feel empty from the inside and i always say im soorry and she firgives me ...but now for instance i fought with her and i told her to get out of my room and i said that she doesnt look pretty ...my problem os i say alot of stuff that i regret later and i did hot my sister bcz s she made fun of my attitude and said mean things to.me like youre weirdd and that none will ever want to be bf with someone like and.she teased m me that e tpbcz and told me that jer very violent u fight aith everyone  and now they both weny shopping while.i stayed at home.. i threatened my sister and said that if she doesnt stop talking ill kill her..she simply replied ill sleep in my brothers room.....and my mom spat at me and left.. she hid our passports esnt,jewlerry, and remote....i cant believe that she dsnt trust me ...do
doesnt she know that i wiil always stay her lovely daughter that loves her very much underneath ? I trully hate nyself even my mom .says tht i hate pll bcz the real person i hate is.myself ....plz.help.meeee
You don't hate anyone, u r just frustrated and have tons of energy and out of control hormones that causes u to act out at times. Trust me, I too was once a teen a lil over a decade ago...lol, lemme ask u a question? when ur in school, in the middle of class do u ever have these outburts where u flip out and tell your teacher that she isn't pretty, or that you want her to get out of the class room? No, because U (choose) when u want to exert that behavior, and that is U r always in control! Conquer your emotions and watch how bright U shine:)! I promise it feels 100% better having someone brag about how awesome & talented u r, rather having someone say. I am very disappointed, or worse HURT by u.
keltan commented on Attention All Mouth B...
Cowboylips commented on 7 Tips to Breathe Bet...
Aug 20
madie731 everything is bad... Comment
Aug 20