Teen Depression Community
Why do i feel this way
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why do i feel this way

Im 18 and a Senior in high school im at risk for not graduating if i fail any one of my classes. I can't focus half the time and i have some troubles sleeping. When im alone i often wonder about how others think about me and i have thought if suicide and its getting alittle scary now. I try to stay positive and i dont show anyone how i am truly feeling. Right now it feels like there is this huge pressure in my chest and it seems to either be growing or leaving and coming back.  Ive noticed also but im not sure if something else but every time a girl at my school is nice to me an ive had no previous connections to them either i start to crush on her and the fact that i know or think that she dosent like me it seems to bring back the pressure in my chest. I want to know if this is depression or if its my hormones going crazy and messing with my mind.
784558_tn?1276011429
See a qualified Doc. asp. Don't hesitate to ask for help, especially if 'suicide' enters your thoughts. Maybe you've got some kind of anxiety disorder, which can be addressed.  Don't suffer any longer, get some joy of living back & more self respect. You need to relax, do it any way you can. Good Luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy The worst thing you could e... Comment
Nov 27
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Nov 27
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on I gotta face my fears...
Nov 24
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank