Why do i feel this way
Im 18 and a Senior in high school im at risk for not graduating if i fail any one of my classes. I can't focus half the time and i have some troubles sleeping. When im alone i often wonder about how others think about me and i have thought if suicide and its getting alittle scary now. I try to stay positive and i dont show anyone how i am truly feeling. Right now it feels like there is this huge pressure in my chest and it seems to either be growing or leaving and coming back.  Ive noticed also but im not sure if something else but every time a girl at my school is nice to me an ive had no previous connections to them either i start to crush on her and the fact that i know or think that she dosent like me it seems to bring back the pressure in my chest. I want to know if this is depression or if its my hormones going crazy and messing with my mind.
See a qualified Doc. asp. Don't hesitate to ask for help, especially if 'suicide' enters your thoughts. Maybe you've got some kind of anxiety disorder, which can be addressed.  Don't suffer any longer, get some joy of living back & more self respect. You need to relax, do it any way you can. Good Luck