Teen Depression Community
Wishing for the impossible....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wishing for the impossible....

Hello. Well i am not completely sure if this has anything to do with Depression, however i have noticed that my feelings towards my family are not as they should be. I dont know why, It feels as if i may be searching for a new family. I dont really want to be around them much and i dont ever open up to them. They do give me lectures and yell and scream alot and they seem to be bringing lots of my anger and anxiety. They dont mean to, infact things have improved, but i dont know why i feel worse about them. i daydream about others being my family instead, e.g my teachers or celecbrities on TV. Or evensomeone else's parents. I KNOW I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON! I feel so bad about it, but i cant help feeling this way. I dont want to discuss any of my problems with them because it makes me feel really uncomfortable. So i try to avoid them and close myself up in my room. I dont know what is wrong with me.....why am i not happy or comfortable with my family, while they love me to pieces??!
4059843_tn?1407807985
please someone help me work this out!! I KNOW I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1407807985
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I wish I could just plug my... Comment
9 hrs ago
Blank
Healthtips commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
13 hrs ago
5194006_tn?1380823487
Blank
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity