Would anybody care if I killed myself?

I just don't want to try anymore.I don't want to live. I feel so worthless,& hopeless. If I killed myself, nobody at school would care, they wouldn't be sad, they wouldn't miss me. They'd be happy ,& glad I'm gone. Nobdy at school would care, they would be probably be happy if i killed myself.
Its not a good idea my friend
Don't do that! You have so many reasons to live...
Listen I have heard this quote: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind". You are beautiful, please don't let the stupid idiots from your school get to you too much... They are not worth it, they only try to push you down because you are above them...
Don't say nobody cares, your family does, your friends do... I do. Please.... :)

Marcy xx
Marcy's right! There's so much more to experience in life and no one wants you to have that more than your family and friends! I don't know the people you go to school with but the people I went to school with are completely selfish superficial a**holes!!! Unfortunately a lot of teenagers are. But they don't really matter. You'll come to realize that after graduation when you'll be free and get to experience the things in life that really do matter! I've been where you are. Its tough! It seems like there's nothing left. It seems like no one cares. There was a time I was sure i wouldn't see my 18th birthday. Then I challenged myself to make it at least that far. Grad came and went. My 18th birthday came and went. I kept challenging myself to go another year...19, 20...I truly never thought I'd see the day. My bf broke up with me. That was the the end! Until a friggin miracle happened and I met the love of my life! He brought me up to see the light. I still say he saved me! I had made attempts at myself but they failed. I'm thankful they did though. Life got so much better and it will for you too! Those people in school...you almost never see or hear from them again! New people come and go in life and some of them stick. They're the ones who matter! You do have a future! But in order to know it you have to wait for awhile and get through the hard times. Not to sound cheesy but there's a diamond out there waiting for you and there's a diamond in you who someone's looking for. Be their diamond in the rough! And remember there's more out there! I'm glad I did :)