Teen Depression Community
am sad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

am sad

so am a 15 year old. and i think am depressed, i cried my *** off for a whole week 24/7 (this was 3 weeks ago) and after that i think i ran out if water to cry with cuz nothing comes out nomore am pretty sure i let all my feelings out that week. i have never tried commiting suicide, tho i do think about dieing, i been thinking about it pretty often. also i had never cutt my self till now. whats moe weird is that one day i just woke up and i didnt want to eat , sleep , see my friends or family.i didnt find amything interesting  anymore. i remember i used to be so happy and laugh all the time and was so talkative and friendly .i remeber when i always had things on my mind. but now i hardly even open my mouth in fact i dont want to talk anymore.and my mind is blank all the time .the world and my life just seem soo boring. it still does. and to top it of my bestfriend replaced me -.- it was kinda my fault since i stopped beig myself since december and for some reason i was mad that whole month and i was being mean to him so i guess i pushed him away ? that just makes me sadder because i want by beffo' back :( am so mad at myself for being like that.i want to be the person he met, the real me, not the one that i am now. i dont like myself nomore .its not cuz i hate my physical appearance cuz am happy with it. my personality has changed in such a drastic way so darn fast that i dont even know how to get it back anymore. its like i have gotten used to being boring, sad, and being so alone that i've sorta forgotten how to be somethinf else , how to be me.  
this being said, does anyone know what i could do ?
~am afraid that its gunna get worst. i dont want any more marks on my wrists and i dont want to kill myself. i dont wanna go there.
Tags: Sad, depressed
well you definetly need to talk to your parents about it. has something change in your life to make you this depressed. You will need to see a dr.
brice1967 commented on So much ambition, so ...
Jul 29
shushil commented on Attention All Mouth B...
Jul 29
Alex1872 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jul 28