Teen Depression Community
depression

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

depression

how do i deal or tell my boyfriend or parents i have a depression problem?
Well,
I guess it depends on if you are already diagnosed with "Depression", or if you are "feeling depressed".  
The first case is probably easier, because you will have already had a professional in place, to make the diagnosis, and start therapy.
In the second instance, there may be a reason for "feeling depressed". You might have suffered a loss, like the death of a family member,  friend, or pet. The loss of a friendship... Divorcing parents... Moving... New School... Being Bullied... The list is endless.
Still. it is just a matter of realizing they care, and want to help you feel well. You never know when things are going to be easier than you think....
mishymoshymarcy I'm trying so hard to stay ... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 08
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms