depression
Well I'm 34 week and 4 days pregnant and have a baby girl.  I'm 15yrs of age and have bad depression.  I've had depression since I was 12yrs of age due to the fact of my father passing away. I've been with my partner since the 27th of april last yr engaged and hav our own place. I think about killing myself cutting anything you can think of tried the reason I have stopped was every time I try or think about harming myself I think of my baby and how much it would hurt my partner.  I really just need to express how I am feeling right now
Thats good that you have made that choice not to hurt yourself for the sake of hurting the baby. But, you should not want to hurt yourself at all. I know its a difficult time but have you tried taking to a doctor about your feelings. They have meds out there that you can take while your pregnant. Good luck.