Teen Depression Community
do I need professional help??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do I need professional help??

Lately I've been having panic and anxiety attacks.I'm 16 and this has been going on for the past 2 months.I'm unable to concentrate or focus very well.at times I start randomly laughing or screaming.I can't breathe if someone asks me a question and I hear weird stuff at night so I can't sleep.my finals are in a month and I just can't cope with this.I can't tell my parents as we're already in financial crisis and help seems expensive.I've looked for symptoms online and it suggests that I may have schizophrenia but that scared me and my condition worsened.I'm alone at home and I lock myself in my room afraid that the cat might attack me.the only thing that calms me is eating large spoonfuls of coffee. I'm just afraid and embarrassed to talk to anyone and since I live in a third world country I'm afraid people may label me as insane.I don't know what to do please help me here
Tags: Anxiety, Panic, hyperventilatio
Hey there - what you're describing doesn't sound like just anxiety. These symptoms sound extreme and you should most definitely seek professional help if you can.  I understand it may be expensive, but you're worth it, don't you agree?

Wish you the best of luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
brice1967 commented on So much ambition, so ...
15 hrs ago
9906907_tn?1406604905
Blank
shushil commented on Attention All Mouth B...
20 hrs ago
Blank
Alex1872 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jul 28
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank