do i have dipression
im scared i think i have depression i have most of the symptoms and i dont want to tell my mom because she thinks i over react over small things. im scared once i tell her she will not believe me. i am also scared of getting diagnosed with depression because i dont want to have a disorder or anything like that.
Honestly depression is no joke I am going through a depression. Im starting to come out of it but if you dont have anyone to talk to it can be rough. You can feel lonely so you should talk to your mom I know its hard but depression can be fought. its not easy but you can beat it. It's one of those things you need to catch early before its gets worse. once it starts affecting your normal routine then you need to seek help.

Stay Blessed
Talk to your school counselor or nurse about it.  And ask them to help you figure it out and not to call your mom until the two of you can discuss it a bit.  It is better than going without help if you need it.