Teen Depression Community
do i have dipression
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do i have dipression

im scared i think i have depression i have most of the symptoms and i dont want to tell my mom because she thinks i over react over small things. im scared once i tell her she will not believe me. i am also scared of getting diagnosed with depression because i dont want to have a disorder or anything like that.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Honestly depression is no joke I am going through a depression. Im starting to come out of it but if you dont have anyone to talk to it can be rough. You can feel lonely so you should talk to your mom I know its hard but depression can be fought. its not easy but you can beat it. It's one of those things you need to catch early before its gets worse. once it starts affecting your normal routine then you need to seek help.

Stay Blessed
Blank
Talk to your school counselor or nurse about it.  And ask them to help you figure it out and not to call your mom until the two of you can discuss it a bit.  It is better than going without help if you need it.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
2 hrs ago
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
jimi1822 commented on Staying Active with c...
3 hrs ago
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on Staying Active with c...
3 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
21 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank