Teen Depression Community
do i have paranoia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

do i have paranoia?

Im currently 16 Last year i suffered from depression and had paranoia when it came to realtionships with friends and family however i have some incidences over the past few months which have really scared me, my parents left me home alone and i was sure that there was something outside my door and that i couldnt get out of my room, my prents had to come home and i was on the floor screaming, we dont really talk about it they think somebod slipped me drugs thats the only conclusion they can come to. Then there was the noise that followed me around taugnting me and then there was the teddy that wanted to kill me and i was to afraid to put him outside because i thought that would make him angreyer. I dont know what to do my parents know vaguly but they just tell me somebody slipping me drugs, i go to an al girls private school its not drugs. But the thing that scares me the most is what if im mental i mean if i think my teddys going to kill me what if i think my mums goingto kill me next. Im really scared and i dont know whats wrong with me  anybody please help
Ariana  xx
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi Ariana,
How are you? Can you tell me more about it?  Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear.I believe you that there is no drugs involved.  Talk to your parents about this. You can also talk to your counselor at school about it if you are not comfortable at home. A doctor may also help rule out any medical issues that can be easily managed. Hope to hear from you again. Take care and let me know how it goes. Best regards.
I hope that you received some help. It sounds like paranoia or either a form of bipolar.  Those both are serious mental conditions, but they can be managed and you can live a full functional life.  However, it must be treated or it will become worst.  I am not a doctor or therapist, but I encourage you to talk to someone about it, is there a psychologist at your school?  It is very important to get to the bottom of this.  You do not want to end up having a very bad break from reality, seek out help!!
Staying Active with cirrhosis
1 hr ago by rpooo
Ashkaikyl88 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status