Teen Depression Community
grey >:c

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

grey >:c

Hi, my name is eloy, I am 15,
I've been depressed for about three years, it went away for a little while but has come back. I don't live with my family which doesn't help, and I don't have friends. I barely talk now, rarely eat, its become a burden to even walk and just open my eyes. its hard finding a reason worth getting out of bed for. I just want to lay in bed and rot. if anyone could be helpful, itd be most appreciated.
Dear eloy
I am 15 too and i lost people but i dont know what its like to not have friends and i believe if you would give me the chance we could actually become friends but its really about making the effort to want to change who you are
Avatar dr f tn
Hi Eloy,
How are you? I understand your concerns. Can you tell me more about it? Where are you staying right now? If you can be with them, you can always do so over the internet with various forms of communication  apps such as skype. Do you have friends in school that you could hang out with? Hope to hear from you soon. Take care always.
im staying with a friend of my mums I think, I don't really know. my family doesn't want anything thing to do with me so I don't talk with them, and my only best friend suicide two months ago.
Avatar dr f tn
Its good to hear from you again.How are you? Tell me more about your family. Depression in teens is very common and may be managed with medications and psychotherapy. Let me know what you think. You can also talk to your mum's friend or even with your teacher at school also.   Take care and do keep me posted.  
Dear eloy
thanks, sounds nice.
id like that.
Today
Jun 23 by char1234vass
Today
Jun 23 by char1234vass
Today
Jun 23 by char1234vass
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms