Teen Depression Community
help me live ..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

help me live ..

I'm a 17yr old girl.My father uses a cheap language with me always and he hits me and he always threaten's me that he will kill me and cut me into pieces. My mother is supportive but she fears my father too as he hits her and fights with her and we have no other resource for survival but I'm really tired of it I can stand his beatings it hurts but its ok but his cheap language is something that really upsets me. He keeps telling me and my mother that he will kill us and burry us. He doesn't do anything for us only provides food. But I'm tired of all this now and want to die. Please help me and tell me what to do asap.  
Hi Princess - I recognize your ID and your story from some of your previous threads.  I know you have said that it isn't just so easy to notify the police or anyone else, but this is the ONLY way out for you and your mother.  Your mother is probably also in a very broken emotional state, so it is very hard for her to help herself or you right now.

You need to find someone to talk to who you trust - a doctor, teacher, policeman, lawyer, religious leader, or at least call in to an anonymous abuse support line.  If you do not know of a support line in your area and you want to call, please let us know where you're located and we'll see if we can find one for you.
I'm trying ..thanks for remembering btw xx
you just need to call the cops or child care services or something you need to get awaay from that and so does your mother try recording what he says and everything and if you and your mother go somewhere go to the police station and tell them what is going on and tell them you are both afraid of going back to the house with him you need to do that now bc PPL KILL THERE SELVES bc of this kinda stuff and its not worth it HE NEEDS TO BE PUT IN JAIL ANYWAYS FOR DOING THIS OR GET A FAMILY MEMBER TO CALL THEM IF HE IS ALWAYS AAROUND AND YOU CANT YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE NOW
I know this is ridiculously hard because no matter how awful he is, he is your dad, but you and your mom need to get out of there. The next time he hits you, he could seriously hurt you and even though I don't even know you, I don't want that to happen. Get OUT! Your mom will probably be extremely resilient, but you are both in a considerable amount of danger. If you have bruises to show, take your case to a hospital or the police. It will be hard to do, but the alternative is to continue living as you are now....
Hi, I know it is extremely hard to get out of a cycle like this.  If anyone else knows then have them call the police for you.  All the things previosly written I endorse.  I do not have much to add.  I would like to add that I will pray for you to get out and be safe.  I will pray that he never talks cheap to you again or lay a hand on you or your mother.  I will pray that your life becomes without fear of this man.  I will pray for you and your mother.
mishymoshymarcy Head in the books Marcy. Do... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
lizfal commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jul 26