Teen Depression Community
help me please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

help me please

My names mason and I'm 14 years old. My parents are divorced and hate each other and me. And nobody at my school really likes me and some people make fun of me for being short, but that doesn't really bother me any more. My parents hate me and they yell at me about everything. I don't know when my depression started but I've taken a bunch of online depression test and they all say severe depression. And I've also been cutting myself for a couple of monthes now to and I've been cutting myself to see if I can still feel anything. I have also tryed to kill myself twice by takeing a bunch of medication but all that did was make me immune to medication. My family doesn't even know about it or would they care. I'm not seeing therapist nor do I want to I would rather not deal with someone that only cares about the money. I'm starting to really think that shooting myself is the only way out of this. Please help.
Hi fire and sorry what your going through. Im here if you need to talk to someone. My childhood life was nothing to write home about either but i did survive and became confident about myself inspite of everything.
The thing about life is that theres always tomm and God has put us here for a reason. The good part about all of this is at least you are yourself and have not taken on the negativity of others. I know its difficult to be smart and sensitive as you are which truely hurts when you around others that dont seem to care.
dave
mishymoshymarcy I'm okay, but there is stil... Comment
May 24
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 24
May 22
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms