horribly depressed
I need help. I've just started going to a new high school, where the teachers adore me, but the students won't associate with me. I'm alone, and I really don't prefer it that way. I'm used to being an active socialite, chatting here and there, waving in the hallways, and being with people who accept me. Unfortunately, I'm new here, and I'ts been three monthes. No one wants to talk to me, and the homework load is unbearable. I had my first deppression attack in the second month. I was completely miserable for two weeks, and even thought about killing or cutting myself(Thank goodness I haven't!). If it weren't for my wonderful and supportive mother, I'd probably still be thinking those things. My depression attacks come whenever I have a whole load of stress dumped on me, and I cry, think about how miserable I am, and have emotional extremess. Let's add a poor self image to the lot. My family notices I haven't been myself lately, saying that I'm much less cheerful and optomistic, and I need a positive way to deal with my problem, before I harm myself or other with my words. I have had at least four attacks of depression over the past month, and I'm beside myself. Does anyone have a good way to deal with this problem? I need a way to releive my stress in a positively.
Think happy thoughts and don't harm yourself.. Maybe it's just stress from transferring to a new school .. Try going up to someone at school talking to them