im done
I am 14 im not sure what to do any more. my little sister bothers my a lot and I have very dark and mean thoughts but when I have those thoughts I cant help it but hit her or hert myself. Now when my friends come over all I want is for them to leave. I get angry over little things and I cry for no reason. I have never tried suicide but I've thought a lot about it like how would my family feel, that's what has been holding me back. I don't want to tell my dad how I feel because I don't want him thinking that its for attention. the past 3 years I've been finding more about my family like my mom has 3 other kids that I didn't know about. I have not been In the same school longer than 3 years and my grades are lower than they have ever been and I don't know what to do about that because I've been held back before and don't want it to happen again. I use to love drawing, art, and music but I don't even look at my paint brushes or my guitar any more. but im lost and I need help

0
1. am i depressed

0
2. how do i deal with it if i am

1
3. what should i do
Hi. I understand how you feel add or take a few situations. I would say go and talk to someone. The first time i went to talk to someone, i felt sooo much better. Once you get it all out, it should bring a lot of relief. I am not saying it will be over sttaight away, but you will feel better for awhile.
I would also like to say, that i am glad that something is holding you back from suicide, because i dont believe suicide should be an option. There is so much to live for my friend. And i felt this way at one point, where i never wanted to be with my friends, i just wanted to be alone. And i bought a guitar months ago, and havent even touched it for weeks. i dont know why.  
I think you could be depressed, but as i am in the same situation, so i am not certain. So as i said i would suggest talking to someone. Just sit someone down and let them just listen to you let it all out.
Hi, I would suggest. hat you talk to someone. Sometimes a friend, teacher, school counselor, therapist, aunt, or someone you trust and feel comfortable talking too. I know how your feeling. Ive felt that way many, many times before. I had those thoughts and still do sometime. When I was in middle/high school. I felt those hateful feelings, and those not so comforting thought towards people and myself. My grades dropped I gave up on life. But I thought of my family and how they would react, as did you. I thought it would be selfish to end my life for they way I felt. So just like you, my family is why I'm here today. Trust me from years of experience with this. Talking to someone and seeking help is a great way to make things a whole lot better. I sought help and felt at peace for awhile. Although it takes a lot of time and effort to want the help. Its really good. Your still young and have a lot to live for. I was depressed from the age of 10 till jus last year. I'm 20yrs old now. Just to think I made it this far. You can do it to. Have faith, trust, and patience.  And you will do great. Trust me. If you need someone to talk too write me anytime.

Same for you as well mishymoshymarcy
Thank you very much Shanice. And yes, Shanice is right, we can do it... :)