what is going on?
recently my parents told me they were getting divorced. i am still a teen and recently entered high school i talk to the school counciler i honestly dont know how to deal with this i feel like i am to blame for their divorce i constantly pressured them into a divorce i have a couple friends who are super supportive but i cant help but feel like this is my fault i dont know what i am feeling on the outside i act strong but at home i cry a lot
It's not your fault almost 90% of marriages end up in a divorce I would keep talking to your friends or even find a Thearopist and call them tell them your parents are gettin a divorce and u didn't want them to know you called or something .. You need someone to talk to talk to your parents and tell them how you feel and tell them not to lie to you about it ..!
be strong, see a psychologist, but know it is not your fault, life can suck, but only the people who push through can be happy, be strong