13 yo boy forced to have sex by 16 yo girl.
my 13 y/o son was forced to have sex by 16 y/o girl who is the sister of his friend whos family are good friends of ours. the girl has already had a baby and her parents left him alone with her and are angry that i wanna press charges and im confused about what to do with him besides the usual grounding and getting std tests done how do i handle this?
Well now would be a good time to talk to him about sex and the consequences of such actions. It's an adult act with real adult consequences that he is not ready for. I'd try to keep communication open between you and your son, so that he can come to you with questions if he has any. It's not the most comfortable conversation, but it's much better than finding out later that he has continued on with this behavior. You may also want to post this in the other forum for parenting teens (http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Parenting-Teens-12-17/show/183) to get more answers. Hope it goes well.