Teen Health Community
14 and prego

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

14 and prego

Ok so I'm 14 and prego and I'm really stressed out nexus my 17 year old bf is trying to ditch me cuz I wnt get abortion or put my baby up for adoption so I was wondering if anyone on here have any addvice? And the only reason he is scared is becuz he thinks it illegal for us to he with eachother but from everything I've heard is Tht its not illegal unless ur parents press charges on him or if he's 18 and older or 5 yrs older than u???
It depends on where you live.  In some states it is (by law) child abuse to get someone aged 14 pregnant.  You can protest all you want, but the law does not care what the minor pregnant female says about love and boyfriends.  Have you told your parents you are pregnant, or are you waiting for clarification on this question before you do?