17 year old hysterectomy?
My sister is 17 years old.  She is considered "slow", is in special ed classes, very immature for her age, etc.  Being around her oldest sisters kids, she is abusive towards children, tells her mom on a daily basis that she is going to kill her and has no patience whatsoever.  Is it possible for a 17 year old to get a hysterectomy or something equivalent?  Our mom is worried that once she turns 18 and/or moves out she will become sexually active and being a 'slow' person not realize the consequences of her actions.  We both (mom & I) know a a mother she will be neglectful and abusive and don't want to do that to a child.  Any suggestions as to what to do???  
I would absoultley  not advocate for a hysterectomy and no competent surgeon would give her one. there are many forms of birth control, theres an implant (cant remember name--maybe ortho nova) anyways its very small they implant it under your skin it makes you sterile for 5 years, Look into that and other options, I understand your concerns,

You are absoultley right she may discover sex and deside she likes it , you dont want her pg. so the anwser is long term birth control.

Ive had a hysterectomy, its major surgery, incredibly difficult recovery, and anytime you under go general anestsisa you run a risk of dying.