Alternative pain
Sometimes my left side of my body would hurt then my right side. But mostly my left side most especially my legs. It would only hurt when I'm not doing anything though like when I'm sitting down or laying down. It's been hurting alternatively for 3 months now idk what to do. Btw I'm 16 yrs old
Hi!
One possibility of pain in one half of body is a nerve compression high up in the cervical region. Poor posture while sleeping, sitting on computers or jobs for a long time, uneven bed, exposure of back to cold air while sleeping can cause a discomfort for a few days.  Take a multivitamin, plenty of fluids, and an OTC analgesic. Apply a local analgesic and apply a heating pad and see if it helps. If this does not help, consult a neurologist. Also, please get your blood pressure checked. Pain in one half of the body can also be due to can be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, severe anemia, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritic changes of the vertebrae, calcium deficiency, low Vit D, electrolyte disturbance, peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes or hypothyroidism or Lyme or lupus. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.