Teen Health Community
Always feeling nauseous and fatigued

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Always feeling nauseous and fatigued

Hi Im 17 and in the last 2 months i have had 4 sickness bugs or that is what i thinks they are , but since having the first one i have been feeling almost constantly nauseous sometimes its only slightly and sometimes I think im going to be sick . I'm also always tiered and get headaches, stomach pain and diarrhoea occasionally.And im not pregnant!  Im also terrified of needles so i don't want to go to the doctors  about it .
I forgot to say i also get dissyness and light headedness
The reality is that if you want to feel better, than you need to go and see a doctor. No one on here is capable of figuring out exactly what the problem is because there are a number of things going on and a number of things that can be the cause of your symptoms. Go and see a doctor.
Just to let people know the problem has been sorted :) what i was experiencing  was a bad side affect of an anti inflammatory drug called Mefenamic acid which i had been taking for period pains  ,but the reason i didn't realise was because i had been taking it for 3 years and had had no problems with it till now :) chanty