Always feeling nauseous and fatigued
Hi Im 17 and in the last 2 months i have had 4 sickness bugs or that is what i thinks they are , but since having the first one i have been feeling almost constantly nauseous sometimes its only slightly and sometimes I think im going to be sick . I'm also always tiered and get headaches, stomach pain and diarrhoea occasionally.And im not pregnant!  Im also terrified of needles so i don't want to go to the doctors  about it .
I forgot to say i also get dissyness and light headedness
The reality is that if you want to feel better, than you need to go and see a doctor. No one on here is capable of figuring out exactly what the problem is because there are a number of things going on and a number of things that can be the cause of your symptoms. Go and see a doctor.
Just to let people know the problem has been sorted :) what i was experiencing  was a bad side affect of an anti inflammatory drug called Mefenamic acid which i had been taking for period pains  ,but the reason i didn't realise was because i had been taking it for 3 years and had had no problems with it till now :) chanty