Teen Health Community
Am I just naturally thin?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I just naturally thin?

Okay, a lot of people say that I'm anorexic even though I have never starved myself in my life. I'll be 16 in September and I AM very thin and it's hard for me to gain muscle, so I have thin arms and I have that gap between my thighs.  I weigh 90 lbs. and I'm about 5"3 tall, so my BMI is 15.9.  That's VERY low.  I've been trying to gain weight without eating unhealthy, I eat a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner and I'm on the track team and I do sit-ups every night. I have a normal menstral cycle.  Am I just naturally really thin or is there something wrong??
-Em.
4744855 tn?1358660223
hi im 21 years old and I have the same problem as u I weigh 90 something too and im also skinny but I eat a lot but just don't gain any weight
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
Top Adolescent Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
bobdylan1958