Aa
A
A
Close
Are there supplements that help your whole body?
i am in high school, but i have always had body issues, i am extremely active and do cross country basketball and track. i heard i might just need more iron in my diet. but i was wandering if there was a supplement i could take that would help my muscles, cartilage, bones, and tendons. just to get them to be as healthy as i would like. so that i can be active without pain or injury. any help would be great.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
351246 tn?1379685732
Hi!

To e active, healthy and in good shape, you need to eat healthy, and exercise well. I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc).
Consult an experience physical trainer and build up on stamina. Do exercises to build up muscle mass. The trainer can recommend a protein shake depending on your need. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources