Teen Health Community
Blood spots after period?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood spots after period?

My period ended about a week ago and there has not been spotting until yesterday. this has never happened to me before. Why is there brown/red secretions still randomly appearing if my period ended a week ago?
Blank
Brown discharge is old blood. It may just be that your body is expelling it or it could be a sign of infection. Just watch to look for itching, different colored discharge, or a weird smell.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Brown discharge is old blood. It may just be that your body is expelling it or it could be a sign of infection. Just watch to look for itching, different colored discharge, or a weird smell.
Blank
what type of itching? and what kind of smell is it supposed to have?
Blank
any itching, if it itches really bad all the time, it may be a sign of infection. Smell would be a "fishy" smell.
Blank
but if I do not have those symptoms, what else could it be?
Blank
Hormones can do a lot of weird things to our bodies. The brown spotting is just your body expelling old blood.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank