Teen Health Community
Brown Period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown Period

I had a really short period which concisted of ONLY brown blood.
It lasted around 3 days and was a really dark colour, and smelt kinda funky (lol).
But on a serious note, I am worried. Its never happened before, and i've read other stuff about "dried blood" - but it all all through my period, not just at the end. I was also 3 days early to start.
Whats going on ?! Am i pregnant ? - Please reply x
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Please help..
Blank
Anyone ?!
Blank
Please..
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
brown blood is old blood, periods normally start out pink, veryfresh blood, before turning red, As for could you be pregnant the anwser is yes, I bleed and I mean bleed hard for 5 months was bed ridden, had to take medicine to stop contractions, but had a healthy 7 pound boy, its very common to spot bleed especially brown, was your flow lighter than normal, are your breasts tender, have they gotten bigger, any nausea, all early signs take a at home test, If your not pg and continue to bleed brown it could be some kind of infection, in either case you will likely need to see docotor. Good luck to you !!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...