Teen Health Community
Brown Spotting for 2 week

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Brown Spotting for 2 week

I'm 20 years old and I have had an irregular period for about almost 10 years now. I have never been on birth control, I have my Gardasil vaccines, and I am sexually active. The last two months I feel like my period is right. The first month there was dark brown spotting for a couple days and then I started to see blood, but it was very light where as normally my period is pretty heavy. I took a pregnancy test twice within that month and the results were negative.This month, I had spotting for about a week and then it stopped and started again about 2 days ago. Today, I had sex with my boyfriend and I started bleeding as if it were my normal period. When I went to the bathroom to wipe it, it was a bright light red color, and not really any clumping. It was different, and kind of got me worried. I'm going to go take another pregnancy test to make sure. I have not had any signs or symptoms of pregnancy, no morning sickness. Also the last month, I have started going to the gym on a daily basis and am very active whereas before I used to not go to the gym at all. The last time I was sexually active before today was September 22nd. I am hoping a doctor could reply to my concern because I have seen other posts and a lot of people throw out a lot of things that get me worried.
all I can tell you is brown blood is definatley old blood, as to why theres a lot of reasons pregnancy being one of them ...you may need to see your doctor, you must want a baby to be 20 and not on birthcontrol.