Aa
A
A
Close
Brown Spotting for 2 week
I'm 20 years old and I have had an irregular period for about almost 10 years now. I have never been on birth control, I have my Gardasil vaccines, and I am sexually active. The last two months I feel like my period is right. The first month there was dark brown spotting for a couple days and then I started to see blood, but it was very light where as normally my period is pretty heavy. I took a pregnancy test twice within that month and the results were negative.This month, I had spotting for about a week and then it stopped and started again about 2 days ago. Today, I had sex with my boyfriend and I started bleeding as if it were my normal period. When I went to the bathroom to wipe it, it was a bright light red color, and not really any clumping. It was different, and kind of got me worried. I'm going to go take another pregnancy test to make sure. I have not had any signs or symptoms of pregnancy, no morning sickness. Also the last month, I have started going to the gym on a daily basis and am very active whereas before I used to not go to the gym at all. The last time I was sexually active before today was September 22nd. I am hoping a doctor could reply to my concern because I have seen other posts and a lot of people throw out a lot of things that get me worried.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
599170 tn?1300977493
all I can tell you is brown blood is definatley old blood, as to why theres a lot of reasons pregnancy being one of them ...you may need to see your doctor, you must want a baby to be 20 and not on birthcontrol.
Comment
Cancel
599170 tn?1300977493
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank