Teen Health Community
Bump on Cervix
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bump on Cervix

Im a 16 year-old female, ive had nor mal pap smears for the last 4 years, I mon birthcontrol, i am sexually active... I have irregular periods, and i started yesturday (its normally when i would start) and i was takeing a shower, and read somewhere you should check your cervix often, so i did, on the outside near the entry, i felt a small bump, painless, doesnt move, just a bump, i just had a pap and std test where they took a swab, everything came back normal (this was last month) should i be worried? what could casue this? i dont have a history of cancer in my family... Please help!
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
I am not sure what you felt. A normal non-pregnant cervix feels like a small lump as it is firm and closed. If you were feeling for the first time, this is probably what it was as you had a PAP just a month ago. Other than this, if it is indeed a lump, then yes, you must get this investigated immediately. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...