Bumps/rash outside anus? Help?! :(
Although only minimal, I realized that I have some sort of rash on the outside of my anus. I'm really embarrassed since I am 16-year old guy and I have never had sexual intercourse...

More specifically, it is on the right side of the anus and the bumps are slightly red. I'm really scared and hopefully this isn't anything worst than it actually is.

Also, there is no discoloration, no excruciating pain (just mild - started today), no puss or fluid exiting the bumps and there is only slight itchiness but not to enough for one to scratch. Also, it mildly burns but that might be due to lotion application. It also mildly hurts during contraction during excretion but not to an extent where I feel the need to groan or shout.

Please help me out, the amount of stress and fear I have right now is unbearable, I'm aware that I'm only 16 but that's exactly my point. I don't really want to tell my parents anything because I don't really have that type of relationship with (I hope you understand) and also because it's extremely embarrassing.

Thank you in advance
Hi!
Since you are not active sexually the rash/small bumps can be fungal infection, dermatitis, eczema, reactions to leaking stool, IBS (if you have bowel and gas problems) or due to wiping the area hard after passing stool. Please try and consult a doctor to find the cause. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.