Bumps/rash outside anus? Help?! :(
Although only minimal, I realized that I have some sort of rash on the outside of my anus. I'm really embarrassed since I am 16-year old guy and I have never had sexual intercourse...

More specifically, it is on the right side of the anus and the bumps are slightly red. I'm really scared and hopefully this isn't anything worst than it actually is.

Also, there is no discoloration, no excruciating pain (just mild - started today), no puss or fluid exiting the bumps and there is only slight itchiness but not to enough for one to scratch. Also, it mildly burns but that might be due to lotion application. It also mildly hurts during contraction during excretion but not to an extent where I feel the need to groan or shout.

Please help me out, the amount of stress and fear I have right now is unbearable, I'm aware that I'm only 16 but that's exactly my point. I don't really want to tell my parents anything because I don't really have that type of relationship with (I hope you understand) and also because it's extremely embarrassing.

Thank you in advance
Hi and welcome. Dont worry it dosent sound like anything. Sometimes if we dont clean that area after #2 it gets itchy and we scratch it when we are sleeping and its gets worse from the bacteria under our fingernails or even from persperation. You might try to gently clean the area and wipe it with some witch hazel then dab some over the counter 1/2% (.5%) cortizon cream with aloe. But if your worried just tell your parents you would like to see the doctor for a check up and note feeling that well.