Teen Health Community
CHEST PAINS EVERYDAY ALL FOR 3 MONTHS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

CHEST PAINS EVERYDAY ALL FOR 3 MONTHS

I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME CHEST PAINS MOST OF THE TIMES IT FEELS LIKE S PULLED MUSCLE OR SOMETHING I HAVE CRONIC (chronic) MIGRAINES AS WELL I HAVE ALSO BEEN HAVING FULL BODY ACHES... BUT THE CHEST PAINS AND HEADACHES ARE AN EVERYDAY THING AND I JUST WANT IT TO STOP MOST OF THE TIME IF I POUR HOT WATER OVER MY CHEST IT MAKES MY CHEST HURT FOR SOME REASON I HATE BEING AROUND ALOT OF PEOPLE WHEN I HAVE HEADACHES BECAUSE IT JUST MAKES IT ALL WORSE BC THEY ARE YELLING AND EVERYTHING I BARELY GET ANY SLEEP MOSTLY ABOUT 2-3 OF SLEEP EVERYNIGHT AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY MED. I DONT EVEN TAKE TYLONAL BC IT MAKES MY CHEST HURT WORSE AND I START HAVING PANIC ATTACKS IF I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA DIE.. I AM SO SCARED TO DIE BTW. BUT ANYWAYS I THINK THE CHEST PAIN IS WATS KEEPING ME FROM NOT SLEEPING BC I CANT EVER GET COMFORTABLE AND NO MATTER WHAT I DO BREATHING EXERCISES EVERYTHING NOTHING HELPS THE ANXIOUS FEELING I GET WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES TO GO TO SLEEP. I DONT LIKE TAKING MED. EVEN TYLONAL BC IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING 20 TIMES WORSE AND I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF EKG'S, BLOOD WORK, AND ALL THAT ALL CAME BACK NORMAL.. I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT I HAD A CYST ON MY LIVER, WHICH DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL, BUT I HAVE COSTANT CHEST PAINS ? WHEN I FOUNT OUT I HAD THE CYST THEY TOLS MW I HAD GAS BUILT UP. BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT ALL OUT ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I DRINK TEA AND FLAVORED WATER ALL DAY.. SO WHAT COULD THE CHEST PAINS BE FROM ? ITS MOSTLY ON THE LEFT TO MIDDLE OF MY CHEST ????
I ALSO HAVE BACK PAIN AND NECK PAIN EVERYDAY AND I DONT DO ANYTHING REALLY BESIDES LAY IN THE BED AND TRY TO SLEEP BC I AM SO TIRED AND ONLY CAN SLEEP FOR 2-3 HOURS BC EVERYTIME I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP I START TO FEEL ANXIOUS AND WHEN I LAY DOWN AND CLOSE MY EYES I DO NOT THINK OF ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER SO IDK WHAT IS WRONG.. BUT THE BACK PAIN FEELS LIKE ITS ON MY SPINE LIKE THE SIDE OF IT AND IT FEELS LIKE A SHARP BUT ALSO FEELS LIKE NEEDLES ARE BEING POKED IN MY BACKADN SHOULDERS SO IDK WHAT TO DO SO ITS CONSTANT CHEST PAIN, BACK PAIN, SHOULDER PAIN, AND CONSTANT HEADACHES..
SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING STUFF.. SOMETIMES WHENEVER  I BREATH IN IT HURTS ON MY LEFT SIDE TO THE OTHER DAY MY CHEST STARTED HURTING SO BAD WHILE I WAS LAYING DOWN IT HURT TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS AND HURT TO EVEN MOVE SO I DEALT WITH THE PAIN AND TRIED TURNING ON MY LEFT SIDE WHEN I GOT HALFWAY OVER SIMETHING IN MY CHEST POPPED.. AND THE PAIN WENT AWAY BUT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO IS WHEN I STARTED HAVING THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY AND THEY WOULD LAST ALL DAY LONG UNTIL I WOULD FORCE MYSELF TO GO TO SLEEP.. I AM USED TO TAKING TUMS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WOULD MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY BUT IT DIDNT I EVEN TRIED ASPIRIN AND THAT DIDNT DO ANYTHING ITS LIKE NOTHING GETS RID OF IT...